Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why I state that it isnt fiction

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not posting for a while. So far my posting minimum has been "once a month" and I'd like to keep it that way, but when I'm feeling lazy and not much is changing I end up posting at the beginning of one month and the end of the next. I'd like to thank everyone who's been reading my blog and leaving supportive comments, I know I haven't responded to some, particularly on the last two posts, but I read them and they mean a lot to me. If you're still reading, thank you.

Although I can offer no proof while maintaining my anonymity, I wanted to at least comment on the reason why I keep saying that this isn't fiction. It's not that I believe what I'm posting is all that shocking or unusual. I'm aware of the amount of fiction on the Internet that claims to be real. In particular, I remember hearing about the chronicles of a young teenage girl on her web cam blog that turned out to be nothing more than scripted dialogue by a group of aspiring script writers. There's a million other scripted things like this on the Internet claiming to be real and being particularly convincing at doing so.

My anti climactic stay at home after being certain I was heading to the shelter, might offer SOME evidence that there's no script or plot behind this, it's just my life. Some of what I write might seem exaggerated, and other things might just seem strange, but nothing I put on here is made up. My name is not really Claudia and I've already admitted to that. Other people's names have been omitted or changed and some details relating to other people have been omitted as well, but nothing of the facts, feelings, or events that I've posted this far have been made up.


I guess saying all this is somewhat counter productive, just as pleading the fifth amendment or flat out denial tends to make a person seem guilty, but I felt I wanted to talk about this for some time. In the end, some people will believe me, and others will not, I hope this blog makes even a tiny, minuscule difference, whether or not you believe every word I say.


I'm scheduled to start the hormonal treatment this Thursday, and I have, and will have a lot to say about that, so you'll hear from me again pretty soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting hormone treatment! I hope it goes very well for you. I'm glad you are still safely at home too, even if there are drawbacks to that arrangement.

Samantha Shanti said...

Rock on girlfriend! Welcome to a brave new world that only gets better as time goes by.

HRT is one of the BEST things I've ever done in my life. I'm a much better, happier person since I started HRT four years ago.

As to posting infrequently, hey, no worries it's not a race. Look back at the beginnigs of my blog, same kind of thing. Posts few and far between, slowly warming up over time as I grew, changed, and found my voice. So really, no worries!

Hope this finds you well and enjoying life on HRT!

Sam